Pricing for Growth and Profitability with Yannick Kpodar, Global Director, Product Marketing at PayFit
In this episode we’re diving deep into pricing and packaging on a global scale. PMM’s are so well positioned to own pricing and packaging and when you have a strong point of view combined with the tools to figure out profitability, that is a huge value add to your arsenal of skills and your company.
Join Yannick on Sharebird here: https://sharebird.com/profile/yannick-kpodar
Check out Yannick's upcoming masterclass here: http://www.careerhackeracademy.com/
Questions we cover in this episode:
- Tell me about your career path to becoming a PMM?
- Should product marketing own pricing? Why?
- Who are your key partners for pricing development?
- How’d you approach it when you first started working on it?
- How do you make sure it’s on track today?
- What tools or systems do you use?
- How do you research, codify, and present pricing intel?
- How much does the competition matter?
- What’s one nuance about Pricing for Growth and Profitability that you only know now because you understand it deeply? Around doing it effectively.
- What’s your outlook on the career of Product Marketing? Is it a good place to be right now?